It’s about choosing to stay at home…
We know technology is changing super fast, but did you know so too is the world in which we care for people. Nowadays, individuals are choosing to stay at home and receive full-time care rather than moving into a residential care home.
Choosing to stay at home while receiving care for managing long term health needs, is becoming increasingly more popular. People do not have to leave their homes. They can remain living in their known environment with their loved ones, community, neighbours and beloved pets – which is necessary for mental health and wellbeing.
The misconception is that people assume that to have your own tailored care provision at home, it must be expensive? In fact, the opposite is true; it is often a more cost-effective solution to residential care.
So what are the benefits to Live in Care?
- Staying in your own home in the environment you love the most with loved ones, your community and any pets.
- Your care/support plan is specially tailored to your needs, hobbies and interests, 100% focused on you.
- No time tables to fit around, your choice to do what you like, when you want to do it.
- Ability to choose the right carer for you, with someone you feel the most comfortable with and understands your routines, likes and hobbies.
- Fully skilled, trained, employed carers.
- Continue to enjoy the life you have with your companion by your side to assist you and take care of you, your home, pets and chosen lifestyle.
- Continuity of care.
- Often more cost-effective than residential care (subject to a full assessment of needs)
We know that welcoming someone new into your home and life can feel a little daunting at first. But our friendly Live in care team are here to put your mind at ease and walk you through the process. It’s completely free to have an assessment and with no obligation.
It really could be just what you’re looking for…. Contact us today.